Trying to keep your fitness resolution this year?
January 10, 2011 5:36 pm
Filed Under: Fitness, Health & Fitness, Mayfair Blog
Here are ten Strategies to keep it moving!
1. Walk up the stairs instead of taking the escalator.
2. Park furthest away from the door.
3. Get up every 30 minutes from your desk and take a walk or stretch.
4. Instead of sending an email to a colleague, get up and deliver the message personally.
5. Instead of using the drive-thru, park your car and walk in.
6. Throw out your remote control!
7. Instead of sitting on a chair at your desk, use a stability ball.
8. Each time you reach out to open a door contract your abdominals.
9. Practice deep breathing once a day.
10. Instead of drinking a pop with your lunch, drink a glass of water.