Lakeshore (Leslieville, Toronto East)
Mayfair Clubs has an incredible opportunity for an Experienced Aquafit Instructor
Mayfair Clubs is a private fitness facility that values the diversity that exists within our workforce, our customers and the community in which we do business. Diversity, equity and inclusion are a part of our core values, and we understand that our employees and their perspectives are our most important asset.
Here at Mayfair Clubs, we are passionate about the service we provide to our members and employees. We have established a culture where those with a passion to be creative can do so, to ensure high quality service is always delivered to members and employees.
We are currently looking for an Aquafit Instructor for our Lakeshore location that enjoys teaching various fitness programs in a group environment and teach a class from the water and/or pool deck.
The Aquafit Instructor role is responsible for planning, organizing, instructing and leading Aquafit classes for participants of various ages and physical abilities.
What You Will Do?
- Develop aquafit programs that recognize capabilities and fitness level of students
- Motivate participants to achieve fitness goals
- Leads, supervises Aqua Fitness exercise classes
- Ensures participants success through innovative and engaging teachings
- Reviews participants capabilities and adapts programs to meet the physical needs of the students
- Creating a fun and welcoming environment for all member
What You Need to be Successful
- 3-5 years teaching and designing Aquafit programs
- 3+ years experience leading and supervising a diverse group of participants
- Current Life Saving Society Standard First Aid certification is required
- Current Water Art, Speedo or Cala Aquafit Certification is a must
- Excellent customer service and communication (verbal and written ) is required
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of fitness levels in a diverse community
What Is In It For You?
- Full time- year-round employment
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow with a prestigious, fast-growing fitness facility
- Free membership
- Discounted rates for specialized training and merchandise
- Comprehensive Benefit package
How to Apply
Interested applicants are asked to apply via email to email@example.com by 4:30pm EST on May 8, 2023. Please include your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair Clubs is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection process. At Mayfair Clubs we respect, encourage and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.