Aquatics / Sports Supervisor
Full time / Permanent
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness and aquatics programs.
We are currently looking for an Aquatics/Sports Supervisor at Mayfair Parkway location. This is a year-round, permanent full-time position.
- Must be energetic and have a passion for Aquatics and Sports!
- Provide strong leadership and motivation to Aquatic/Sports Instructors in order to deliver high quality programs and services
- Train, supervise and evaluate Aquatic/Sports Instructors
- Ensure standardized delivery of aquatics/sports programs
- Administrative duties including scheduling, payroll, completing program records and reports
- Ensure operating standards are in accordance with club and department policies and procedures as well as Ontario Health Regulations
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends, as required
- Previous experience teaching aquatics/sports to children and adults
- Must have instructed a successful Lifesaving Society swim program and supervised Instructors for a minimum of 2 years
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C certifications
- Current National Life Guard Certification
- Current Lifesaving Instructor Certification
- Current Lifesaving Swimming Instructor Certification
- Current Examiner certification for NLS, CPR/First Aid and Bronze Cross.
- Criminal background check
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation, you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership,
- Merchandise and services discounts.
- Health & Dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
50 Steelcase Rd E Markham, ON L3R 1E8 (Closest major intersection – Steeles Ave E and Woodbine).
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested ? Apply today : email@example.com