Assistant Tennis Teaching Pro / Tennis Instructor (Toronto)
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis, and squash facilities in four locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness, and aquatics programs
Mayfair Clubs Lake Shore location (Lake Shore & DVP) is looking for an Assistant Tennis Teaching Pro / Tennis Instructor to provide Tennis lessons/ private or group to adults/kids of all levels and abilities based on program requirements.
The role of the Assistant Tennis Teaching Pro / Tennis Instructor is to deliver on-court coaching with some administrative work as and when needed.
- Coach Junior and Adult players of all levels
- Coaching includes Adult and High Performance Youth Programming
- Assists in Program development and promotion
- Works directly with the Head of Tennis
- Punctual, reliable, organized and able to work independently
- Personable and outgoing
- Friendly and energetic with an ability to engage students
- Professional in customer relations with club members, program participants and fellow staff members
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Minimum Club Pro 1 certification.
- Current TPA Certified
- Experience coaching both adults and juniors
- Vulnerable Sector Police Background/Criminal Check
- Current First Aid/CPR
- Ability to play with all levels up to 5.0
- 8-16 hours a week
- Weekday evenings (until 11pm)
- Weekend evenings (until 10:30pm)
801 Lakeshore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9 ( Closest major intersection – Lakeshore Blvd and Carlaw). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.