Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
We are currently looking for Bistro Servers at Mayfair Lakeshore location in Toronto (Lakeshore/DVP) who are available to work evenings and weekends.
• Must demonstrate genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with the guest and delivering an exceptional dining experience
• Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients
• Taking accurate orders and partnering with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests’ expectations
• Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return
• Monitor food quality and presentation standards
• Respond promptly and courteously to any guest request or concern
• Be aware of any special requests, inclusive of guest allergies
• Ensure accuracy when entering orders into the POS system
• Utilize the POS system to process cash, debit and credit transactions
• Complete opening, closing and side-duties efficiently and safely
• Ensure cleanliness of the dining areas
Skills and Experience Required:
• 3+ years of restaurant server experience
• Smart Serve required and Food Handling certification preferred
• Food Safe 1 and WHMIS would be an asset.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with others
• Attention to detail and ability to serve meals according to standard serving, clearing and food safe practices
• Ability to creatively up-sell menu items
• Good time management skills and work ethic
• Ability to provide excellent customer service to employees, members and guests
• Positive and cooperative attitude
This position is located at our Lakeshore Location in Toronto (Lakeshore/DVP)
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org