Cleaning and Maintenance Attendant (Part Time)
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For last 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
Mayfair is looking for a Cleaning and Maintenance Attendant at our North York location in Toronto.
As a cleaning and Maintenance Attendant, you are responsible for:
- Garbage containers are emptied and liners replaced
- Floor areas are vacuumed, swept and mopped
- Cleanliness of Men’s Washrooms and shower area in the locker room
- Cleanliness of Women’s Washrooms and shower area in the locker room
- Amenities including soaps and lotions at Men’s /Women’s Washrooms are replenished
- Lobby and entrance area including glass and carpets are clean
- Tennis and squash courts floors and glass are clean
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-3 years cleaning experience
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis
- WHMIS certification an asset
- Criminal background check
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts
Part Time – Weekend shifts
- Saturdays – 2:30pm to 10:30pm
- Sunday – 2:30pm to 10:30pm
- Weekday shifts are also available
What We Offer:
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts
3855 Chesswood Drive, Downsview, On M3J 2P6 (Closest major intersection – Sheppard and Dufferin). TTC Accessible.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.