Mayfair West (North York/Downsview)
Do you take pride in being part of a team that plays an essential part of our Member experience? Then Mayfair Clubs has an incredible opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager!
Mayfair Clubs is a private fitness facility that values the diversity that exists within our workforce, our customers and the community in which we do business. Diversity, equity and inclusion are a part of our core values, and we understand that our employees and their perspectives are our most important asset.
Here at Mayfair Clubs, we are passionate about the service we provide to our members and employees.
We have established a culture where those with a passion to be creative can do so, to ensure high quality service is always delivered to members and employees.
We are currently looking for full-time, experienced Maintenance Manager for our Downsview location.
Working with the Maintenance team, that consists of cleaning and maintenance attendants, the Maintenance Manager ensures that the facility meets a high standard of excellence through cleanliness, regular maintenance and upkeep of the facility.
What Will You Do?
- Maintain a professional demeanor in both attitude and attire at all times.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints in a sincere and professional manner.
- Adhere strictly to all Health and Safety regulations.
- All Maintenance Staff report to this position.
- Train and develop staff in all areas of the Maintenance operations to meet the highest standards of customer service.
- Ensure all staff adheres to their Maintenance Duties.
- Promote and execute all company policies and procedures in a positive manner.
- Provide performance feedback to employees to enhance customer service.
- Ensure all staff is in uniform at all times and they are on time for their shifts.
- Prepare Maintenance Staff Schedule and identify staffing needs to club manager.
- Provide staff support when business demands dictate by covering shifts.
- Hold Maintenance staff meetings when necessary.
- Conduct minor repairs replacing burnt out bulbs to be replaced, leaky showers, taps, and any other plumbing issues, etc.,
- Work with Honeywell’s schedule for Monthly Preventative Maintenance on heating and air conditioning units.
- Ensure maintenance of all equipment is in good working condition.
- Prepare and be available for all special events.
- Work with Club Manager and/or Food & Beverage Manager for all setups and take downs of special events.
What You Need to Be Successful
- 3-5 years experience working in a Maintenance role
- 3+ years experience leading and supervising a diverse team of cleaning and maintenance attendants
- 3-5 years experience with fixing minor maintenance issues, ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of a facility
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Flexibility to work shifts if required
What’s In It For You?
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow with a prestigious, fast-growing fitness facility
- Free membership
- Discounted rates for specialized training and merchandise
- Comprehensive Benefit package
How to Apply?
Interested applicants are asked to apply by 4:30pm EST on May 18, 2023 via email to email@example.com. Please include your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair Clubs is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. At Mayfair Clubs we respect, encourage and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.