Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For last 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
Mayfair is looking for a Cleaning and Maintenance Supervisor
- Manage all Mayfair West Maintenance Staff.
- Train and develop staff in all areas of the Maintenance operations to meet the highest standards of customer service.
- Prepare Maintenance Staff Schedule and identify staffing needs to club manager.
- Provide staff support when business demands dictate by covering shifts.
- Administrative requirements to report supply inventory counts and orders monthly, prepare and be available for special events, report night staff deficiencies.
- Work with outsourced services and maintain entire envelop of equipment in an operational state
- Hold Maintenance staff meetings when necessary. Schedule to be provided to Club Manager.
- Adhere strictly to all Health and Safety regulations.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in both attitude and attire at all times.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints in a sincere and professional manner. All other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts
- 2-3 years of supervisor experience
- Variety of experience repairing facility equipment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis
- WHMIS certification an asset
- Criminal background check
Monday to Friday (8 hours daily) occasional weekends
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
3855 Chesswood Drive, Downsview,On M3J 2P6 ( Closest major intersection – Sheppard and Dufferin). TTC Accessible.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.