Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Wellness Clinic Receptionist at Mayfair Clubs West (North York) for our new wellness spa opening in November. You will be a part of our grand opening and have the opportunity to grow with a dynamic team.
As the first person our members see in our Wellness Clinic, you are the face of Mayfair Clubs and are relied upon to develop rapport and provide courteous, professional customer service.
As a member of our Spa & Wellness team, you are responsible for:
- Greeting all members with a warm, friendly smile
- Respond to member inquiries (in person and phone)
- Book wellness services and manage practitioner schedules (Chiropractic, Physiotherapist and Registered Massage Therapist)
- Sell and recommend all services and products offered
- Participate in ongoing product knowledge training and education
- Maintaining client files and inventory
- Assist practitioners with pre and post client treatment procedures
- Minimum of one year of experience in a fast-paced customer service or receptionist role
- Knowledge of medical billing and group benefits
- Exceptional customer service
- Able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings and weekends as required)
- Criminal background check
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.