Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For last 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports. Mayfair also offers complete, high quality Salon and Spa services at 3 locations.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for Chiropractor(s) for our Lakeshore location within the GTA ( TTC Accessible). You will be part of our Wellness center and join our multi-disciplinary team of Wellness practitioners.
Mayfair Clubs Provides the Chiropractor(s) with: Room, Table, Sheets & Towels, Linen Service, Hydrotherapy, Exercise Equipment, Oil/Lotions, Reception/Billing services. As well, we offer a bright and professional atmosphere, flexible work schedule and a complementary membership. Our positive attitude and commitment to wellness and health help to provide a great place to grow your practice.
- Must provide proof of membership to the College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO) and Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA).
- Possess 3-5 years professional experience in assessing and treating a wide variety of orthopedic patients including those with private, WSIB and motor vehicle accident coverage.
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to participate as a member of the team;
- Self motivated and demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied caseload;
- Proven ability to independently function within a multidisciplinary team consisting of Massage Therapists and Physiotherapists.
- Proven success in building clientele base
- Criminal background check
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse client demographic
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Full-time and part-time schedules available; however, flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
801 Lakeshore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9 ( Closest major intersection – Lakeshore Blvd and Carlaw). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to email@example.com