Customer Service / Front Desk Reception
Mayfair Clubs is a private club which offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for a part-time Front Desk team member at Mayfair West (Chesswood & Sheppard).
As the first person our members see, you are the face of Mayfair Clubs and are relied upon to develop rapport and provide courteous, professional customer service.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting all members with a warm, friendly smile
- Respond to member inquiries (in person and phone) and offer solutions
- Promote member loyalty by providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the Club’s professional image and reputation
- Creating and maintaining member records
- Book Club services for members
Skills and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience with reception and/or customer service
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings and weekends as required)
- Criminal background check
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org