Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports. Mayfair also offers complete, high quality Salon and Spa services at 3 locations.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for an outgoing and entrepreneurial Esthetician to work part-time at Mayfair Parkway (Steeles and Woodbine) location.
As an Esthetician, you will provide outstanding customer service to our club members. You are a professional that thrives on assisting clients to look and feel amazing. You will be responsible for:
- Providing esthetic services to club members including: Facials and Skin Care Treatments, Body Treatments, Manicures/Pedicures, Waxing
- Building a loyal clientele
- Creating a positive spa experience
- Up selling spa product
- Promoting salon and spa services to all club members
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience * Post secondary certificate or diploma in aesthetics
- Ability to drive new business and build a client base
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse member demographic
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Experience in retail sales and customer service
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
- High school or equivalent
- Esthetician: 1 year
Contact Darlene Holland at 416-466-3777 ext 2233 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org