Front Desk key holder / receptionist
We are currently hiring full-time Front Desk key holder / receptionist at our Mayfair Lakeshore (Lakeshore and Carlaw) location. The candidate MUST be able to open the club at 5:30AM. Hours for this position will be Thursday to Monday 5:30AM to 1:30PM.
As the first person our members see, you are the face of Mayfair Clubs and are relied upon to develop rapport and provide courteous, professional customer service. As a member of our Front Desk Reception team, you are responsible for:
• Greeting all members with a warm, friendly smile
• Respond to member inquiries (in person and phone) and offer solutions
• Promote member loyalty by providing exceptional customer service
• Maintaining the Club’s professional image and reputation
• Creating and maintaining member records
• Book Club services for members
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years experience with reception and/or customer service
• Exceptional customer service focus
• Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
• Written and verbal communication skills in English
Please Note: *MUST be eligible to live and work in Canada without sponsorship and currently reside in the area.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org