Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in four locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For last 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
Mayfair Clubs Lakeshore location (Lakeshore & DVP) is looking for a certified golf teaching professional, preference given to the CPGA, with the following qualifications:
- Ability to effectively communicate and implement best practices and concepts of golf fundamentals to our members and associates.
- Candidate must have basic working knowledge of Microsoft office, windows and internet
- Candidate must have good working knowledge of FlightScope teaching software.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a good communicator
- Previous golf teaching experience an asset
- Individual reports directly to Fitness Manager
- Criminal Background check required
Part time (4-5 Hrs) flexible hours including weekends.
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
801 Lakeshore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9 ( Closest major intersection – Lakeshore Blvd and Carlaw). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org