Full-Time or Part-Time
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports. Mayfair also offers complete, high quality Salon and Spa services at 3 locations.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are seeking a certified golf teaching professional, preference given to the CPGA.
You will be responsible for:
- The Candidate must effectively communicate and implement best practices and concepts of golf fundamentals to our members and associates.
- Candidate must have basic working knowledge of Microsoft office, windows and internet
- Candidate must have good working knowledge of FlightScope teaching software.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a good communicator
- Previous teaching experience an asset
- The position will require the professional to work flexible hours including weekends.
- Individual reports directly to Fitness Manager
- Criminal Background check required
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience
- Ability to drive new business and build a client base
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse member demographic
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Full-time and/or Part time, flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Interested applicants please apply to email@example.com