Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in four locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For last 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
Mayfair Clubs Lakeshore location (Lakeshore & DVP) is looking for a Gymnastic Instructor to provide instruction to children in the recreational gymnastics’ programs.
- Provide Gymnastic programs for the membership and guests to participate in on a regular basis.
- Teach Lessons & Clinics.
- Plan and develop new gymnastics related programs and services
- Prior instructional background
- Studying the skills and abilities of the players to maximize performance.
- Monitor gymnastics equipment for safety, maintenance, and replacement needs.
- Developing ideas to optimize performance.
- Providing mentorship.
- Plan and implement programs/activities to Mayfair youth members
- Promote a positive environment for members to actively engage one another and work as a team
Key Requirements/Interpersonal Skills:
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Experience working with children and youth
- Previous experience with Gymnastic
- Must be in top physical condition.
- Be able to motivate players.
- Good leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Have an excellent memory and concentration skills.
- Teach after school youth sports classes and programs
Part time (4-5 Hrs) flexible hours including weekends.
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
801 Lakeshore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9 ( Closest major intersection – Lakeshore Blvd and Carlaw). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org