Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For last 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
Mayfair is looking for a Cleaning and Maintenance Attendant (for Men’s General and Executive change rooms/Washrooms areas).
As a Cleaning and Maintenance Attendant, you are responsible for:
- Emptying garbage containers and replacing liners
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floor areas
- Cleanliness of Men’s Washrooms and shower area in the locker room
- Cleanliness of Women’s Washrooms and shower area in the locker room
- Replenishing amenities including soaps and lotions at Men’s Washrooms
- Cleaning lobby and entrance area including glass and carpets
- Cleaning tennis and squash courts floors and glass
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-3 years cleaning experience
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis
- WHMIS certification an asset
- Criminal background check
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts
Monday to Friday (8 hours daily) occasional weekends
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
3855 Chesswood Drive, Downsview,On M3J 2P6 ( Closest major intersection – Sheppard and Dufferin). TTC Accessible.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org