Junior Sports Program Instructor, Basketball
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
We are currently looking for energetic Junior Sports Programming Instructors at Mayfair Parkway ( Steeles and Woodbine ). Specifically, we are looking for individuals who can instruct in Basketball skills. These are part time positions.
- Teach youth sports classes and programs: basketball
- Provide and direct leadership/supervision to youth sports classes
- Plan and implement programs/activities to Mayfair youth members
- Promote a positive environment for members to actively engage one another and work as a team.
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Experience working with children and youth
- Experience in coaching sports would be an asset
- Previous camp experience would be an asset
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
* Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org