Lifeguard and Swim Instructor
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness and aquatics programs.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment.
We are currently looking for part-time Lifeguard and Swim Instructors at our Parkway (404 and Steeles).
You will be responsible for:
- Must be energetic and have a passion for teaching aquatics!
- Previous experience teaching aquatics to children and adults
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends, as required
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C certifications
- Current National Life Guard Certification
- Current Lifesaving Instructor Certification
- Current Lifesaving Swimming Instructor Certification
- Criminal background check Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience with reception and/or customer service
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings and weekends as required)
- Criminal background check
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all who apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org