Membership Sales Manager
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For almost 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
We are currently seeking an additional Membership Sales Manager for our Mayfair West Club, (Chesswood Drive in Downsview). This is a full-time position, flexible hours, with a salary and benefits commensurate with experience. This role works closely with the Club Manager as well as all Department Managers.
The Membership Sales Manager is responsible for achieving or exceeding sales targets; managing controllable cancellations; and improving retention through exceptional customer service.
- Conducting tours of entire facility and enrolling new members
- Being knowledgeable about and promoting all existing club services
- Generate new membership sales
- Corporate Sales
- New member follow up calls (1, 3 and 6 month intervals)
- Thank for calls and emails for referrals
- Past member calls/follow up – an invitation to return including summer members
- Timely guest follow up
- Entering prospects into CSI database
- Assist the fitness department with follow up MAA calls as needed (MAA’s available quarterly)
- Address member concerns directly including but not limited to cancellations and medical holds
- Renewal membership calls
- Attend meetings as required
- Represent the Mayfair brand at various events
- Attending club functions to check-in with members from various areas
- Track daily/weekly/monthly performance and provide stats to GM
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Key Requirements/Interpersonal Skills:
- A proven level of expertise in dealing with both the general public and staff
- Flexibility in working a varied schedule of days, evenings and weekends
- Some experience working in a sales environment
- Committed to excellent customer service
- Solid interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Effective time management techniques
- Ability to effectively work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
When you are at Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation, you will receive:
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts
- Health and dental benefits
3855 Chesswood Drive, Downsview,ON, M3J 2P6 ( Closest major intersection – Sheppard and Dufferin). TTC accessible.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org