Front Desk Receptionist
Full Time Position at Mayfair Parkway
Parkway Front Desk Receptionist
Mayfair Clubs is a private club which offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently hiring a Full time Front Desk/Reception at our Parkway location. This is a Full Time Club Opener role that require to cover weekend shifts, if required.
As the first person our members see, you are the face of Mayfair Clubs and are relied upon to develop rapport and provide courteous, professional customer service.
As a member of our Front Desk Reception team, you are responsible for:
- Greeting all members with a warm, friendly smile
- Responding to member inquiries (in person and phone) and offer solutions
- Promoting member loyalty by providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring patrons are complying with entry requirements including COVID19 screening
- Maintaining the Club’s professional image and reputation
- Creating and maintaining member records
- Booking Club services for members
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience with reception and/or customer service
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to start 5:45AM
50 Steelcase Road E, Markham, ON ( Closest major intersection – Steeles E and Woodbine). YRT/TTC Accessible
How to Apply:
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, please share your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org