We are currently looking for Personal Trainers for our Markham location, to work early mornings or evenings and flexibility to work the odd weekend. This is a part time role looking for a commitment to build your practice and train full time hours at Mayfair.
As a Personal Trainer, you will provide outstanding customer service to our club members.
You are an extrovert that thrives working in a customer focused environment.You will be responsible for:
- Designing personal training programs
- Understanding client’s needs and goals
- Training all ages and fitness levels
- Prospecting new clients
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-3 years training experience
- Post secondary education an asset (kinesiology, fitness and health etc)
- Current Personal Training Certification required (CanFitPro, CPTN or equivalent)
- Current First Aid and CPR-C certification
- Criminal background check
- Ability to train considering medical issues and injury
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as the potential for a company paid full club membership.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org