World Class Facilities
Registered Massage Therapist
Mayfair Clubs offer our members leading edge fitness facilities, world class tennis and squash courts, and year round salt water pools, plus amenities like pro sport shops, spa & wellness, bistros, and child care services.
We are currently looking for a part-time Registered Massage Therapist for our Lakeshore location (Lakeshore and Carlaw).
Position Overview: As a RMT, you will provide outstanding customer service to our club members. You are a professional that thrives on assisting clients to build a healthy lifestyle. Mayfair will supply you with a massage table, linens, reception and billing services. Compensation is based on a percentage split. You are flexible to build your own hours and schedule.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing massage therapy services to club members
- Ability accommodate specific health issues
- Building a loyal clientele
- Creating a positive spa experience
- Up sell spa products
- Promote salon and spa services to all club members * Keep accurate records
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2+ years RMT experience
- Current RMT certification
- Criminal background check
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse member demographic
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- RMT: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Massage Therapist
Contact at e-mail email@example.com