Spa and Wellness Manager
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership. We also offer a comprehensive health & dental benefit package.
We are currently looking for a full-time Spa and Wellness Manager to manage our 3 Mayfair locations. The starting salary for this position is $55,000 to $60,000 per year.
Mayfair’s Spa and Wellness department includes full aesthetic and salon services as well as massage therapy, chiropractic, physiotherapy and other wellness services. We offer both members and non-members the highest quality services to create an exceptional Mayfair experience.
You will be responsible for the overall operations of the Spa and Wellness departments in 3 locations, including the following:
· Working directly with the Club General Managers with respect to annual sales targets, all spa/wellness events and promotions as well as all staffing related requirements
· Ensuring the spa/wellness departments reflect the leading edge of the spa/wellness industry
· Recruitment of aestheticians, stylists and wellness practitioners
· Directly manage the team of employees and contractors
· Work with Controller to develop annual operating budgets and monthly reporting
· Monitors revenue and expenses on a regular basis to ensure goals being attained or exceeded
· Develop a business strategies that will support long-range business goals and objectives
· Actively seeking new ways to meet our customer’s product and service needs
· Work with Marketing on promotions and advertising and ensuring that Mayfair website is up to date for services and promotions
· Position Spa in the market taking into consideration price, promotion, packaging, competition, and marketplace needs
· Health and Safety including Ministry of Health guidelines
· Administrative duties including scheduling, payroll and inventory
Skills and Experience Required:
· 2-3 years in a Spa and/or Wellness environment
· 1-2 years managing a team
· Outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills
· Strong business acumen with a focus on driving results
· Ability to sell and market products creatively
· Good time management skills and work ethic
· Thorough knowledge of current industry trends
· Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
· Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel
· Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, and travel between locations as required
· High school diploma required; post-secondary education an asset
· Criminal background check
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. No agencies please.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org