Mayfair Clubs is a private racquet club which offers quality squash programs for adults and juniors and the largest number of squash courts in the GTA for last 50 Years.
The club is a regular host of provincial, national and international squash tournaments, including the Canadian Nationals and Pan-American Junior Squash Championships.
We are seeking a flexible, motivated part-time Squash Professional to join our team at Lakeshore Location.
The Squash Professional is responsible for:
- Expert one-on-one coaching and group instruction for adults
- Development and delivery of coaching program for juniors
- Management and organization of drills and socials events.
- Member events support
- Assistance during provincial, national and international tournaments
- Providing ongoing exceptional service to all members
- Marketing and promotion of membership benefits
What you bring to the role:
- Squash Coaching experience in Singles and Doubles.
- Coaching certification – Squash Canada certified, Level 1 or Level 2
- Flexible schedule – ideally available afternoon and evening on weekdays and mornings/afternoons on weekends.
- Adherence to the Canadian Coaching Association Code of Ethics
- Valid First Aid and CPR certifications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- A friendly, positive attitude and professional conduct at all times
- Playing experience at provincial and/or national tournament is an asset
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
801 Lakeshore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9 ( Closest major intersection – Lakeshore Blvd and Carlaw). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org