Front Desk Receptionist
Full Time Position at Mayfair West
West Front Desk Receptionist
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness and aquatics programs.
We are currently looking for an Front Desk Receptionist at Mayfair West location. This is a permanent opportunity. Both full time and Part time opportunities are available.
Position Overview: The Front Desk Receptionist ensures all members and guests enjoy a pleasant club experience complemented with excellent customer service. As this is a front line position it is imperative that all members and guests are treated pleasantly, professionally and with respect.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in both attitude and attire at all times.
- Greet each member and guest in a friendly and courteous manner.
- As people are leaving the club, ensure to acknowledge their departure.
- Answer the phones promptly, professionally and with a smile in your voice.
- Handle customer concerns and complaints in a sincere and professional manner. Direct them to the appropriate person or take a message.
- Ensure “GUESTS” follow the guest policies, if not inform the guest of the policy.
- Adhere strictly to all Health and Safety regulations.
- Enter bookings into the computer.
- Ensure members use hand codes.
- As part of our commitment to excellent customer service answer general enquiries regarding membership and provide tours when necessary. Direct specific enquiries regarding fees and promotions to the designated Membership Person on Duty.
- Ensure Sign In sheets are being completed for both Guests and Visitors.
- Familiarize yourself at all times with all activities taking place within the club.
- Promote and execute all company policies and procedures in a positive manner.
- Regularly re-evaluating current processes for improvement.
- Front Desk uniform with name tag is to be worn at all times during your shift.
- Attend all scheduled Front Desk staff meetings.
- All other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for all property issued by Mayfair to you; keys, uniform etc.
- A proven level of expertise in dealing with both the general public and staff.
- Mandatory Flexibility – to be available to cover all shifts on the schedule.
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Solid interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Effective time management techniques.
- Strong listening, telephone and communication skills are imperative.
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation, you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership,
- Merchandise and services discounts.
3855 Chesswood Drive, Downsview,ON, M3J 2P6 ( Closest major intersection – Sheppard and Dufferin). TTC Accessible
How to Apply:
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, please share your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org