Personal Trainers – Boxing
Part Time at Mayfair Parkway
Certified Personal Trainer – Boxing
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in four locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For last 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
Mayfair is looking for Personal Trainers – Boxing at our Mayfair Parkway location
Motivated Fitness Instructor accomplished in helping clients at all fitness levels get into the best shapes of their live
- Boxing/Kickboxing/MMA Fitness Coach
- Certified personal trainer, with preference given to those who possess NSCA-CSCS, CSEP or NSCA-PT
- Degree in Kinesiology or related field is an asset
- Must have minimum 4 years’ experience in personal training and/or coaching.
- Minimum 3 years proven sales success.
- Must have valid CPR/First Aid
- Ability to train in private, semiprivate, and small group formats.
- The position will require the professional to work flexible hours including weekends
- Ability to interpret member assessment results and program accordingly
- Candidate must have basic working knowledge of Microsoft office, windows and internet.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a good communicator
- Position reports directly to Fitness Manager
- Criminal Background check required
What We Offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation if you work more than 20 hrs/Week you will receive:
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts
50 Steelcase Road E, Markham, ON ( Closest major intersection – Steeles E and Woodbine). YRT/TTC Accessible
To apply, please email your resume and relevant documentation to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.