Certified Personal Trainer
Mayfair Parkway and West
Are you motivated by helping other achieve their fitness goals?
Mayfair Clubs is a private fitness facility that values the diversity that exists within our workforce, our customers and the community in which we do business. Diversity, equity and inclusion are a part of our core values, and we understand that our employees and their perspectives are our most important asset.
Here at Mayfair Clubs, we care about our members fitness objectives and provide expert advice based on critical assessments of member physical abilities. We have established a culture where those with a passion to be creative can do so, to ensure high quality service is always delivered to members and employees.
We are currently looking for a Certified Personal Trainer at our Markham and Downsview location to assist our members in achieving their fitness objectives and goals.
This role is critical in providing expert advice to clients, backed by analytical research, to help design customized fitness programs to ensure that clients achieve desired results. As an entrepreneur your sales/customer service background help high profile clients learn more about our state-of-the-art assessment tools and their benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver personalized fitness consultations, fitness assessments and personal training services
- Assess client’s physical condition and health history to develop effective customized fitness programs
- Help clients set goals and determine how much exercise they can handle.
- Recommend diet and nutrition changes to clients (as required).
- Advise clients on the safety of various exercises
- Perform Personal Training activities various formats including private, semi-private and small group settings
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Nationally recognized Personal Training certification (NSCA-CSCS, CSEP or CSCA-PT) is a required
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Anatomy, Kinesiology or a related field is an asset
- Knowledge of health & nutrition is a must
- 1-3 years of experience providing personal fitness training, assessments and consultations is required
- Valid professional certifications and CPR/First Aid
- Previous experience in sales
- Flexible hours, including weekends is required
- Ability to build rapport and connect with a diverse group of people
- Passion for helping others, and a commitment to personal health and fitness
- Excellent time management skills
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary plus a generous commission package
- Opportunity to grow with a prestigious, fast-growing fitness facility
- Free membership
- Discounted rates for specialized training
Interested applicants are asked to apply by email to email@example.com by 4:30pm EST on August 7, 2023. Please include your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair Clubs is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. At Mayfair Clubs we respect, encourage and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.