Full Time Position at Mayfair Parkway
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in four locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness and aquatics programs.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
Mayfair is currently looking for Estheticians at their Mayfair Parkway (Woodbine & Steeles) location.
The Esthetician, under the direct supervision of Club Operations Manager, provides a satisfying and memorable Spa experience to all guests and members of all ages.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Represents the Spa ideals of well being and good self esteem.
- Performs all facials, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, and waxing.
- Recommends retail products/treatments to enhance and extend the benefits of the spa experience.
- Maintain records/files of all clients.
- Provide excellent and professional customer service.
- Aid in promoting and increasing sales and ways to improve service.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming working area.
- Maintain the appearance of visual merchandising/display area.
- EXPERIENCE: Experience working in a Spa environment as an esthetician.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS: Certified in Esthetics and a Criminal Background Check.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: Ability to work independently. Working knowledge in the Product Lines of the Spa. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must possess positive and responsible attitude.
What We Offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive:
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts
50 Steelcase Road E, Markham, ON ( Closest major intersection – Steeles E and Woodbine). TTC Accessible
To apply, please email your resume and relevant documentation to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.