Do you have a passion for helping others achieve personal goals and growing a well-established team?
Are you passionate about delivering an exceptional fitness experience?
Then Mayfair Clubs has an incredible opportunity for you!
Mayfair Clubs values the diversity that exists within our workforce, our customers and the community in which we do business. Diversity, equity and inclusion are a part of our core values, and we understand that our employees and their perspectives are our most important asset.
Here at Mayfair Clubs, we are passionate about the service we provide to our members and employees. We have established a culture where those with a passion to be creative can do so, to ensure high quality service is always delivered to members and employees.
We are currently looking for Full-time Fitness Manager at our Mayfair West location, that enjoys partnering with our skilled and experienced Personal Training team, to ensure that all personal training and group exercise classes are carried out at the highest level of excellence to club members.
The Fitness Manager oversees the critical area of Personal Training and Group Exercise, and is responsible for the development of sales in personal training – from new member assessments, current member re-assessments, renewals and ‘prospecting off the floor’. This role is critical in the development of Personal Trainers and accountable for ensuring a high level of standard is met as indicated through increased sales and renewals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Management of the daily operation within the Fitness Department; including the enforcement of all club rules, policies and procedures, equipment maintenance and repairs.
- In coordination with the Director of Group Fitness, monitor Group Fitness Programs, ensure all fitness offerings are executed at the highest quality levels and in a cost-effective manner
- Prepared to teach classes when required (music and microphone ready)
- Responsible for all scheduling, promoting and administration analysis including profit and loss analysis
- Onboarding for both Personal Trainers & Group Fitness Instructors
- In partnership with the Club Manager, responsible for recruiting, hiring, evaluating and assessing the performance of all Personal Trainers
- Ensure all certification for Personal Trainers are up to date
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in the fitness or wellness industry
- Exceptional level of personal training knowledge
- Post-secondary education in Business Management or hospitality is an asset
- Previous experience with Sales, fitness programming, conducting physical assessments of clients is a must
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills is required
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow with a prestigious, fast growing fitness facility
- Free membership
- Discounted rates for specialized training and merchandise
Interested applicants are asked to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30pm EST on February 13, 2023. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair Clubs is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection process. At Mayfair Clubs we respect, encourage and celebrate our diversity. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.