Front Desk Reception
Part Time and Full-Time Position at Mayfair Lakeshore
Front Desk Reception
Mayfair Clubs is a private club which offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently hiring a Full Time receptionist at our Lakeshore location.
As the first person our members see, you are the face of Mayfair Clubs and are relied upon to develop rapport and provide courteous, professional customer service.
As a member of our Front Desk Reception team, you are responsible for:
- Greeting all members with a warm, friendly smile
- Responding to member inquiries (in person and phone) and offer solutions
- Promoting member loyalty by providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the Club’s professional image and reputation
- Creating and maintaining member records
- Booking Club services for members
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience with reception and/or customer service
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work on weekends as required.
801 Lakeshore Blvd East, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9 (Closest major intersection – Lakeshore Blvd and Carlaw). TTC Accessible.
How to Apply:
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, please share your resume with email@example.com