Head Squash Pro
Full Time - Mayfair Parkway
Head Squash Pro
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness and aquatics programs.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for a Head Squash Pro at The Mayfair Parkway location.
Organize and direct all club squash activities, events, exhibitions, tournaments, bookings and lessons. Manage Pickleball and other sports activities within the club.
- Organize, administer, and officiate at squash tournaments, exhibitions and in-house club events
- Administer and enforce club policies and procedures both on and off court
- Compose squash-related news for the online blog and periodic e-mails
- Accurately seed squash club championship and member guest draws
- Send out weekly reminders for club championship and member guest matches that need to be scheduled & maintain accurate records of all match dates and results
- Ensure current events are posted and up to date on appropriate club display boards; including club championship & member guest draws
- Suggest ways to improve the squash program and member experience
- Maintain and improve knowledge of the game of squash and coaching techniques
- Help recruit, select, train, supervise, schedule, manage and evaluate assistant squash professionals
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to workdays, evenings, and weekends, as required
- Demonstrated knowledge and excellence in squash singles and doubles
- Excellent communication skills with members in appropriate tone and manner
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Knowledge and expertise in Pickleball and other sports
- Ability to manage independently
- Criminal background check
What we offer you:
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. Along with competitive compensation, you will receive:
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership,
- Merchandise and services discounts.
- Health & Dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
50 Steelcase Road E, Markham, ON (Closest major intersection – Steeles E and Woodbine). TTC Accessible
To apply, please email your resume and relevant documentation to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.