Part Time Position at Mayfair Lakeshore
Lakeshore Aquafit Instructor
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in four locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 50 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports, fitness and aquatics programs.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
Mayfair is currently looking for Swim/ Aquafit Instructors at their Mayfair Lakeshore (Leslieville) location.
The Swim/Aquafit Instructor ensures all members and guests enjoy a pleasant Aquafit class experience complemented with excellent customer service.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Must be energetic and have a passion for fitness and aquatics!
- Previous experience leading Aquafit classes of up to 20 participants
- Flexibility to work days, evenings and weekends, as required
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR-C certifications
- Current Aquafit Instructor certification (CALA, WaterArt, etc.)
- Criminal background check
Part time (4-5 Hrs). Must be available evenings and weekends, as required
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
801 Lakeshore Boulevard East, Toronto, ON. TTC Accessible. Parking available.
How to Apply:
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply, please share your resume with email@example.com