The 2018 Mayfair Toronto Pro League is Here!
We are excited to let you know that we’ve officially launched the 2018 Mayfair Toronto Pro League.
The 2018 Mayfair Toronto Pro League (MTPL) is proudly in its second year and is the only Professional Tennis Prize Money League in all of Canada. It includes 52 of GTA’s top tennis professionals, former NCAA & CIS players, and the occasional ATP player, battling it out for the #1 position.
The MTPL league will run every other Friday night from September 14th to December 7th. It is structured to offer a world class experience with extremely high caliber competitive tennis in an exciting and entertaining atmosphere for fans, spectators and sponsors.
New this Year:
- There will be four teams in the league with three lines of doubles and one line of singles.
- There will be 13 players on each team with over $2,000 paid out to the players, each league night.
- Each team will have a designated captain and will be owned by a corporate sponsor.
We are excited to announce our 2018 MTPL Presenting Sponsor: George Fischer Photography and our 2018 MTPL Team Owners:
- The Supreme Court Team – Al Millar
- Team Oleiva – Brahim Slama
- Team Authentic Asset Management – Duncan Webster & Estelle Milado
- NEW! Team Baird MacGregor – Dylan Luft
Become a Sponsor
For more information about the 2018 Mayfair Toronto Pro League or to become a sponsor please contact Sandra Barrett at email@example.com or call 416-466-3777 x 2520.
Become a Player
For more information about applying to play in the 2018 Mayfair Toronto Pro League please contact Ken Crosina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-638-1010.
To learn more about the 2018 Pro League and to see the 2017 Mayfair Toronto Pro League teams, players, results and pictures visit MayfairTPL.com.