During the next couple of weeks, we are excited to bring our Mayfair Members and Guests complimentary resources to keep everyone active and connected to our Mayfair Clubs community during our temporary club closure.
Our Complimentary Resources include:
- Live Classes streamed on Facebook Live
- Facebook Video Library of Live Sessions
- YouTube Video Library
- Online social activities like virtual Card Games
- At Home Tennis Training Videos
- Fun Tennis Challenges and more!
Our Paid Programs include:
Have questions? Check out our frequently asked questions section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Do Fitness Classes Take Place?
We will be running multiple classes throughout the week. Please check out our full schedule below to be sure you don’t miss any of your favourite live classes:
How Do You Access a Class?
During our scheduled class times, you can participate in a LIVE class by visiting our facebook page. The video will be displayed on our facebook timeline feed. Classes are free and you do not need a facebook account, a login or password to access.
What If You Can’t Attend During Scheduled Time?
If you aren’t available to attend the class during a live session, you can also access the recording of the class within the videos tab on facebook, via our Instagram page or from the video libraries on this webpage.
Can I Be Notified When a Class is Happening?
Yes. You can set a setting within your Facebook application to send you an alert every time Mayfair Clubs is live.
- Go to the Mayfair Clubs page.
- Hover over or click on the Following button.
- Under Notifications click the edit button.
- Under Live Videos, select All Live Posts for when to get notified of live videos.
You can also visit the Facebook support site for more information.
What If You Can’t Find the Live Session?
If you can’t find the live video on Facebook, we will save the video recording in our library for later viewing.
- Mayfair Clubs strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Mayfair Clubs is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Mayfair Clubs from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Mayfair Clubs
- The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
- Mayfair Clubs (mayfairclubs.com) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.