Pilates Instructor Reformer
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
Position Overview: As a Pilates Reformer Instructor, you will provide outstanding Pilates’s instruction and customer service to our club members. You have an outgoing personality and thrive on working in a customer focused environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to instruct in one hour Pilate reformer session and apply the principals of Stott Pilates Reformer or Body Harmonics
- Creating and instructing safe, comprehensive, and energetic workouts within the scope of the members abilities.
- Creating a fun and welcoming environment for all members.
- Representing the fitness staff in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Greeting members, smiling, engaging in conversation, answering questions, and assisting with general inquires.
- Building and sustaining relationships with new and existing Mayfair members.
- Responding to and/or assisting with on-site emergencies, incidents and accidents, which may involve the provision of Standard First Aid, CPR, the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and/or the completion of an accident/incident report, when required.
- Attending training and meetings as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Certified Stott Pilates Reformer, Body Harmonics Pilates, or Canfit Pro
- Experience teaching a variety of clients
- Must be willing to build and retain a business
- CPR and AED Certified
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, reach, climb, kneel and lift up to 50 pounds
What we offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts.
801 Lakeshore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4M 1A9 ( Closest major intersection – Lakeshore Blvd and Carlaw). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.