Pilates Reformer Instructor
Do you have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness?
Then Mayfair Clubs has an incredible opportunity for you!
Mayfair Clubs is a private fitness facility that values the diversity that exists within our workforce, our customers, and the community in which we do business. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are a part of our core values, and we understand that our employees and their perspectives are our most important assets.
Here at Mayfair Clubs, we are passionate about the service we provide to our members and employees. We have established a culture where those with a passion to be creative can do so and ensure that high quality service is always delivered to members and employees.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and certified Pilates Reformer Instructor for our Downsview location that is able to build relationships with potential and existing clients.
The Pilates Reformer Instructor position provides a friendly, welcoming environment for all class patrons, and is comfortable with working with all levels of clients. This role is instrumental in selling classes and leading dynamic apparatus focused workout routines that are challenging and safe.
What You Will Do?
- Providing Pilates Reformer classes and customer service in adherence to the Clubs standards
- Teaching clients proper form, and safe methods on a variety of equipment pieces
- Conducting private, semi-private and group sessions
- Creating customized exercise programs based on individual assessments and needs of the client
- Advising clients on types of session or packages most appropriate for them
- Ensuring equipment is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean work environment
What You Need to be Successful
- Pilates Reformer certification from Stott Pilates Reformer, Body Harmonics Pilates, or Canfit Pro
- Certification in Comprehensive Pilates Instruction
- 2+ years experience working as a Pilates Reformer instructor and teaching private, semi-private and group lessons
- Experience working with Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, springboards, ballet barre is required
- Experience instructing a diverse group of clients and teaching multiple level classes
- Therapeutic Pilates experience is an asset
- First Aid & CPR-C Standard certification is required
What Is In It For You?
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow with a prestigious, fast-growing fitness facility
- Free access to our luxury fitness facility
- Discounted rates for specialized training and merchandise
How to Apply
Interested applicants are asked to apply via email to email@example.com by 4:30pm EST on April 24, 2023. Please include your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair Clubs is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier free recruitment and selection process. At Mayfair Clubs we respect, encourage and celebrate our diversity.