Rogers Cup Booth Rules
Participants will get to spin the wheel for prizes at Mayfair’s booth, with 4 possible outcomes:
- Big prize – 3 items to choose from: water bottles, racquet fans, bandanas
- Small prize – 3 items to choose from: bottle opener (adults), tennis ball key chain (adults), frisbees (kids)
- Stickers or Tattoos
- Try Again
Each person gets one try. If one lands on Try Again slot, the participant can spin again.
Not redeemable for cash. Winners take prizes home immediately.
Rules for Speed Fit Challenge
The Fit Light Challenge is a game to test one’s eye-hand coordination. Participants will test their reactions through waving or tapping the highest number of fit lights in 30 seconds.
Anyone can play, but only those 18 and up can win prizes. To be eligible for our daily and overall prize, participants are required to provide their contact information (18+ years of age) – first name, last name, email address, phone number, for the usage for contest purposes.
Each day at the Rogers Cup, one participant with the highest daily score wins the daily prize – a choice of
- Mayfair Hoodie (size large)
- Large Wilson Tennis Ball
One participant with the highest overall score during the entire Speed Fit event wins
- Mayfair Clubs Bronze Membership (one year) – Approximately $1500 value. Membership includes
- Full Fitness Centre Membership including use of exercise equipment, cycle fit, group exercise programs, indoor swimming pool, yoga and pilates
- Complimentary Mayfair Athletic Analysis
*Winners will be contacted via phone or email. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash and nontransferable. Winners must come in person to claim the prize at Mayfair Parkway before September 30, 2019.