Sports & Social Manager
Sport & Social Manager
Mayfair Clubs is a private club which offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation, and if you work more than 20 hours per week, you will also receive a company paid full club membership, as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for full-time Sport & Social Manager who will be based at our Mayfair Parkway location.
The Sport & Social Manager will be responsible for helping in creating and coordinating recreational and sport activities for our members (of all ages), as well as the management of our Kidspace Centre and Multi-Sports Gym. This is a full-time position, flexible hours, with a salary and benefits commensurate with experience. This role works closely with the Club Manager as well as all Department Managers.
You will be responsible for:
- Design programs and activities for adults, children and families (sports and social activities)
- Manage Birthday parties and Holiday Camps
- Work with Marketing to generate activity and engage our members
- Completed education in sports related field or equivalent experience in athletics, sports management or teaching
- Sports enthusiast with excellent knowledge of various sports including but not limited to pickleball, basketball, volleyball, table tennis and badminton
- Coordinate events and activities with other Department Heads
- Interact and socialize with members and guests on a daily basis and always provide high quality of service
- Manage our Kidspace Centre, ensuring the quality of care for the children in this centre, business development with programming and event planning, managing budget and staffing, training of teams and coordinate with other dept head managers and departments for seamless overall member service
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of related work experience in fast paced graphic design environment
- Post-secondary degree in Graphic Arts & Design or a related field
- Strong video, photography and photo editing skills considered a must
- Proficient in Adobe CS with a strength in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- A positive, high-energy, deadline-oriented team player that can embrace the brand
- Ability to “go-with-the-flow” and embrace change
- Ability to combine conceptual, creative and strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Ability to adapt ideas to various media (traditional, online and digital media) and thinks holistically across channels
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org