Sr. Graphic Designer
Mayfair Clubs is a private club which offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation, and if you work more than 20 hours per week, you will also receive a company paid full club membership, as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for full-time Sr. Graphic Designer who will be based at our Mayfair Parkway location.
The Sr. Graphic Designer is a critical role within the Mayfair Clubs marketing team, focused on developing on-brand creative assets for both digital and print media. The position is well-suited for a detail-oriented candidate with strong creative, design and photography skills and a high motivation to meet and exceed expectations. The ideal candidate has a solution-seeking attitude, and a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ work ethic.
You will be responsible for:
- Creative design and development of Mayfair Club marketing collateral, including but not limited to emails, digital and print brochures, one-pagers, landing pages, social media assets, and powerpoint decks
- Assist in the creation and upkeep of brochures, promotional material and other marketing collateral (includes the reformatting and repurposing existing creative)
- Provide creative design layouts that effectively interpret complex information and enhance content comprehension
- Ensure that all materials are developed and distributed according to an appropriate timeline and according to the brand guidelines
- Design and development of email communications and landing pages
- Content layout of monthly eNewsletters, banner ads, infographics, and posters
- Update client facing materials for all Mayfair Clubs and services
- Brand steward who develops content/design assets that inspire consumers
- Production vendor management, from estimate requests, file prep and production execution
- Responsible for the maintenance and archival of all files as well as communicating with external printer
- Other duties as required.
- Client/Customer Focus – Provides superior service to both internal and external customers
- Communication – Expresses and transmits information with consistency and clarity.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
Skills and Experience Required:
- 4+ years of related work experience in fast paced graphic design environment
- Post-secondary degree in Graphic Arts & Design or a related field
- Strong video, photography and photo editing skills considered a must
- Proficient in Adobe CS with a strength in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- A positive, high-energy, deadline-oriented team player that can embrace the brand
- Ability to “go-with-the-flow” and embrace change
- Ability to combine conceptual, creative and strategic thinking with tactical execution
- Ability to adapt ideas to various media (traditional, online and digital media) and thinks holistically across channels
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org