Lakeshore Youth Tennis
Mayfair Clubs offers the leading youth tennis program in Ontario
Notes on Registration for Mayfair Lakeshore Tennis
- Children that are active Members of Mayfair Lakeshore will be emailed early registration links on July 25, 2023.
- General registration for non members opens August 1st (registration links will be posted on our website below.)
Instructions for How to Register
Members and Guests
- You will need to create a new Kids Programs account in order to register or login in with your existing account. You will be prompted to do so once you go to register for a program.
- Your existing Mayfair Clubs Member app login details are not connected to this platform. You need to use our Kids Programs software to register for our Kids Programs.
- You will be able to add your children and manage your account details once you’ve created an account.
- Upon check out, you will need to indicate whether you are a member or a guest.
- If you are a member but your child is not, you will need to register your child as a guest.
- If you incorrectly register as a member and your account isn’t in our member database or is not currently active, you will be charged the Member discount difference and an admin charge may apply.
- You will need to call the Club to cancel your registration.
- If you need an exception made for the age requirement of your child, please contact the program contact for the camp.
- If you have a Gift Certificate, please call the Club prior to registering online.
Lakeshore Tennis Lessons (Group) – Red Ball One and Red Ball Two)
Ages 4 – 6
An interactive and fun approach to tennis, with the use of smaller racquets, smaller courts and an easy to control ball. Juniors will learn to hit basic strokes, such as forehand, backhand, volley, overhead and serve. They will also learn to rally and play competitive games.
Red Ball 2 – Participant must have completed a minimum of 1 year experience in the Lakeshore Red Ball program.
Lakeshore Tennis Lessons (Group) – Orange Ball
Ages 7 – 9
This program introduces children to the ¾ court.
The focus is on tactical and technical development, through interactive drills and games.
Lakeshore Tennis Lessons (Group) – Green Ball
Ages 10 – 12
Pricing (One Hour and Two Hour)
Member: $434-$465 (One Hour)
Member: $868 (Two Hour)
Non-Member: $546-$585 (One Hour)
Non-Member: $1,092 (Two Hour)
This program introduces children to Full Court Tennis.
The focus is on match play, technical and tactical development, through interactive drills and games.
Lakeshore Tennis Lessons (Group) – Competitive Tennis U10-U16*
Member: $868-$930 (Two Hour)
Non-Member: $1,092-$1,170 (Two Hour)
The competitive programs are geared towards kids who are currently involved in tournament play. The program will ensure kids have proper fundamentals, and are important tactical concepts, and will improve the physical and mental parts of their game. To be eligible for this program, kids must have tournament experience and or be approved by the head tennis pro. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Session Enrolment Dates
|Fall 2023||Sept – Dec||Contact Sujit Das|
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a competitive program
- OTA tournament experience
- Team tennis experience
- Approved by the head tennis professional
Lakeshore Junior House League
Pricing (One Hour and Two Hour)
Member: $465 (One Hour)
Member: $930 (Two Hour)
Non-Member: $585 (One Hour)
Non-Member: $1,170 (Two Hour)
The children are grouped by age / level to have supervised tennis play, which helps them improve their ability to play matches in a competitive environment.
Lakeshore Teen Tennis
Member: $868-$930 (Two Hours)
Non-Member: $1,092-$1,170 (Two Hours)
This program is great for teens of all levels who enjoy the game of tennis and want to grow their skills in fun filled environment.
Lakeshore Recreational Tennis
This program is great for Teens of all levels who enjoy the game of tennis and want to grow their skills in a fun filled environment.