Registered Massage Therapist
Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports. Mayfair also offers complete, high quality Salon and Spa services at 3 locations.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for Registered Massage Therapists for our West location. You will be part of our Wellness centre and join our multi-disciplinary team of Wellness practitioners.
As a RMT, you will provide outstanding customer service to our club members. Mayfair will supply you with a massage table, linens, reception and billing services.. As well, we offer a bright and professional atmosphere, flexible work schedule and a complementary membership. Compensation is based on a percentage split. Our positive attitude and commitment to wellness and health help to provide a great place to grow your practice. You are a professional that thrives on assisting clients to build a healthy lifestyle.
- Providing massage therapy services to club members
- Ability accommodate specific health issues
- Building a loyal clientele
- Creating a positive spa experience
- Up sell spa products
- Promote salon and spa services to all club member
- Keep accurate records
- Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to participate as a member of the team;
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied caseload.
- Proven ability to independently function within a multidisciplinary team consisting of Chiropractors and Physiotherapists.
- Proven success in building clientele base within Mayfair.
- 2-3 years RMT experience
- Current RMT certification
- Criminal background check
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse member demographic
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Full-time and part-time schedules available; however, flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
What We Offer
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. If qualified, along with competitive compensation you will receive,
- Company paid full Mayfair club membership
- Merchandise and services discounts
3855 Chesswood Drive, Downsview,On M3J 2P6 ( Closest major intersection – Sheppard and Dufferin). TTC Accessible
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.