Grand Reopening is Scheduled for Saturday September 29th
Fitness Center Renovations Update for Mayfair West
|Wednesday September 26th at 7:30pm||Group Exercise & Cycling Studio CLOSED until Sept 29th at 11:30am|
|Friday, September 28th at 2:00pm||Fitness Center CLOSED until Saturday September 29th at 11:00am|
|Saturday, September 29th at 11:00am||Fitness Center OPEN and ready for use!|
|Saturday, September 29th at 11:30am||Special Group Fitness Schedule for Opening Day|
Gentle Reminder of Fitness Center Etiquette
- All drinks must be in metal or plastic containers with secure lids. Disposable Coffee cups are not permitted.
- Food is not permitted on the fitness floor.
- Gym bags, tennis bags, purses, keys, coats, boots and other personal belongings are to be left in lockers. They are NOT permitted on the fitness floor, offices or studios.
- Cell phone use is permitted for music, or quick conversations only – please do not make phone calls using your speaker or take video/photos. Be considerate of your volume.
- Children under the age of 13 are not permitted on the fitness floor, unless working with a personal trainer or directly with their parents or guardians.
- Children who are 13 years may use the gym ONLY after completion of our Teen Orientation. Shoe tag needs to be displayed at all times.
- Please share equipment with fellow Members between sets and return equipment to their proper locations and storage units.
- Proper athletic footwear and exercise attire must be worn. Outside shoes and boots are not permitted on the fitness floor studios or courts.
- Please refrain from the use of strong fragrances. *Be considerate of others with your personal hygiene and cleanliness of your clothing.
- Wipe down all equipment after use.