- Club News
- Kids Camps
- Group Fitness
- Sport & Social
- Parkway Sports Shop
- Personal Training
- Wellness Spa and Sports Clinic
PARKWAY MEMBER FEEDBACK SURVEY
We wanted to extend a huge thank you to all of you who participated in the Parkway member feedback survey. We received a lot of feedback that we are looking forward to improving upon. Stay tuned for updates! The winners of the $50 gift certificate to the Wellness Spa were Dennis Moffat and Cheryl Manny. Congratulations! We will contact the winners shortly with details to obtain their prize!
The Parkway Spin & Group Fitness Studio renovation has been extended by one week. The Studios are now scheduled to re-open on Monday August 13th (previously August 4th). If you have any questions please speak with Naresh Persaud, Club Manager at email@example.com.
Our Mayfair Member for the month of August is Parkway member, David Grossman! David has been a member at Mayfair for more than a decade and he calls it “his home away from home.” David spends a lot of time in the pool doing laps – read his story up on our blog!
BEST OF US CHALLENGE
Our Best of Us Challenge is in full swing and we’ve gotten many funny submissions from Members and Staff alike! We’ve released a new batch of GOLD LEVEL Tickets for the Rogers Cup and will announce winners at random. All you have to do is submit a video of yourself attempting on of our challenges or showing us one of your and you could win prizes valued at over $1000.00. Check out the campaign page to learn more and to vote for your favorites! www.mayfairclubs.com/bestofus.
Starting this Saturday August 4th, Mayfair Clubs will be at the Rogers Cup. As an official sponsor we have a booth and we are sponsoring the VIP lounge area. Please come by and visit us! We will be having an exciting Speed Fit Challenge in the booth where participants can have a chance at winning a one-year fitness membership at Mayfair Clubs! Wednesday August 8th is Mayfair Clubs Member night! We hope to see you there!
TENNIS, SQUASH AND SPORTS AND SWIM
Mayfair Parkway offers sports camps for kids aged 4-14 years during the Summer Holidays! We have Sports & Swim, Tennis and Squash camps! All our camps offer the following:
- Full-day, half-day, daily or weekly options
- Low camper-to-instructor ratio
- Recreational swim or swim lessons for afternoon and full day sessions
- Lunch included for morning and full-day sessions
- Camp activities take place indoors, rain or shine!
- Sibling discounts available
To register, send us an email or visit our website. From our website, you can complete and download the PDF form and email it or drop it off at the front desk.
Mayfair Parkway High Performance, under the guidance of Coach Casey Curtis had a strong showing at the 2018 – U16 Provincial Junior Championship. Eric Kovacs won the Singles U16 Provincial Championship. Stefano Liokosis also from Mayfair Parkway HP won 6-4, 6-3. Eric and Kevin Kovacs also went on to win the U16 Doubles Provincial Championships 6-4, 7-6. Congratulations to Eric, Stefano and Kevin as well as all of the players. We are very proud of you!
Starts October 21st | 12 weeks with pre-season, playoffs and a finals day
Fall 2018: SWIM SESSION:
Registration is currently open for the Fall 2018 session, limited space available.
PARENT AND TOT PROGRAM, PRESCHOOL A-E & SWIMMER 1-6:
September–November | Monday–Thurs | 4:00pm – 8:00pm| Weekends | 10:00am – 6:00pm
Our preschool levels are designed for students from ages 2-5. Students work on their floats, glides, flutter kicks, side breathing, front & back swim. Our swimmer levels are for all swimmers ages 6+. Our swim instructors work with each child individually to make sure that they are taught the proper swimming skills and techniques. Each student will be working on progression steps throughout the session in order to accomplish swim levels. Private classes, semi-private classes and or group lessons are available. All classes are 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 1 hour.
SPORT FUNDAMENTAL PROGRAM:
September – November | Monday – Sunday
Semi-private classes and or Group lessons are available. The Sport program focuses on all stroke improvements, sprints and endurance changes. Participants will complete challenging skills sequences, covering all swim strokes and some pre-lifeguarding skills.
ROOKIE, RANGER and RANGER STAR:
September – November | Monday – Thursday or Weekends
This course is for students who has completed all swim levels and are looking for a challenge. Swim patrol training puts your child en route to Lifeguarding.
BRONZE STAR, BRONZE MEDALLION & BRONZE CROSS
Sundays | September – November
Bronze medallion and Bronze Cross program programs are design for all candidates who are seeking a trill in the lifeguarding challenge. Bronze star candidates must be 12yrs old. Bronze Med candidates must be 13 year of age & Bronze cross candidate must be 13+ and have bronze medallion + emergency first aid.
ADVANCED SWIMMING: SWIM TEAM:
September – November | Tuesdays at 6:00pm – 7:00pm or Saturdays 5:00pm – 6:00pm
This program is designed for swimmers who have completed all of their swim levels and want to improve their overall physical fitness in the water. The swim team provides a structured approach based on training principles and practices. Participants will be encouraged to set their own goals through interval training.
September – December | Wednesdays 6:00pm – 7:00pm
The master swim program is for individuals seeking an alternative to conventional fitness. The program is designed to enhance competitive swimming abilities, improve swim stroke technique and personal fitness. With proper training, you will build up endurance so you can swim continuously without stopping. You will also improve swim strokes and breathing through drills.
NOTE: Participant must know how to swim!
PARKWAY AQUATICS SWIM LESSON REFERRAL PROGRAM PROMOTION:
Refer a new swimmer and receive a $10.00 discount. (Referred students must be someone who has never taken swim lessons at Mayfair).
Now Available | 90 minutes | Wednesday Evenings at 4:30pm with Rachel Nir
A class filled with fun and challenging choreography. You’ll learn the latest hip hop dance moves while burning calories during this high intensity and high energy class. See the full group exercise schedule at mayfairclubs.com.
Sport & Social
WEEKLY TABLE TENNIS ROUND ROBIN:
Every Wednesday | 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Come out and play Table Tennis with your fellow members! Sign-up at the front desk!
PARKWAY POKER NIGHT
Thursday August 16th | Starting at 7:00pm.
Back by popular demand … Texas Hold’em Poker Night! Open to members and non-members. Maximum of 24 players. No Entry Fee. Game details as follows:
- Over $200 in prizes for the top 3 players
- $25 food & beverage purchase minimum per player – special menu provided
- Bring a friend and get $1,000 in Bonus Chips!
- Register at the front desk or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARKWAY WOMEN’S DAY
Friday September 21st | All Day
Join us for Mayfair Parkway’s 2018 Women’s Day and let us spoil you!
- 9:00 – 9:30am: Exquisite Continental Breakfast
- Choose from a sumptuous spread of delicious breakfast options in the Bistro.
- 9:30 – 11:30am: Morning Athletics
- Your choice of one 2 hour or two 45-minute sessions:
- Move & Groove Fitness Class
- Swing into Squash
- Wellness in Water Aqua fit Class
- Every Ball Counts Tennis Coaching and Match Play
- Out of the Kitchen Pickleball Clinic and Match Play
- Your choice of one 2 hour or two 45-minute sessions:
- 12:15 – 1:30pm: Lavish Lunch with Fashion Show & Door Prizes
- Sit back and relax as you’re served a delectable lunch and are treated to a fashion show.
- 1:30 – 3:30pm: Afternoon Relaxation
- Your choice of any two sessions:
- Mindful Meditation
- Restorative Yoga
- One with Nature Tai Chi
- Beauty Boudoire Skincare Class
- Blissful Massage
- Heavenly Manicure
- Calming Pedicure
- Stress Relieving Facial
- Relaxing Wash & Blow Dry
- Your choice of any two sessions:
- 3:30pm: Wonderful Wind Down in the Bistro
- Join us for a wind down and special libations.
This exclusive event has a maximum of 40 participants! Cost for one: $69 + HST. Cost for two: Bring a non-member friend and the price is only $128 + HST for two. Contact Sandra Barrett email@example.com to register. Limited spaces available!
WHAT TO WATCH IN THE BISTRO!
August 6 – 12: Rogers Cup & Coupe Rogers – ATP 1000 Series and WTA Event
August 6 – 12: PGA Championships – Golf
August 12 – 19: Western & Southern Open – ATP 1000 Series and WTA Event
August 27 – September 9: US Open – The Final Grand Slam of 2018
- Book your child’s party with Mayfair! Our helpful and fun staff is always on hand to make sure your party has a great time and will go out of their way to ensure the day is special for your child.
- We’ve got the right package just for you! Included in the pricing: 2 hours of supervised and organized fun!
- You can choose from the following:
- Multi-sport party
- Tennis party
- Pool party
- Kidspace Birthday Blitz
- Contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing or any other info!
KIDS SUNSHINE YOGA:
Sunday | 10:00-11:00am | $18/session
- Kids yoga centers on positivity and focuses on balance and concentration through yoga poses
- Children will be introduced to meditation and breath work, with music and class themes
- Each class is taught by Corinne Mazin, a certified yoga instructor
- Classes running every Sunday this Summer!
Register by emailing Erin at email@example.com
Parkway Sports Shop
20% off all footwear, choose from brands like Wilson, Head, Asics and Babolat. While supplies last, visit the Parkway Sport Shop.
PERSONAL TRAINING PROMO:
Get a taste for Personal Training with our one of our Expert Trainers by taking part in the Fit Start Promotion. This 3 session (60 minutes per session) introduction to training will be sure to assist you in getting started with your routine as well as show the benefits and value of working with an Expert Trainer at the Mayfair. Cost $225+HST * New Members to PT only.
To inquire, please contact Joseph Harwood, Fitness Manager at 905-475-0350 ext 3252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wellness Spa and Sports Clinic
COOLA SUMMER SALE
Coola was formulated to be strong enough to effectively protect yet delicate enough to sooth, moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Buy one product and receive 10% off
- Buy two products and receive 15% off
- Buy Three or more and receive an express Luzern Facial for free!
Contact the Wellness Spa to learn more! Conditions apply.