The Latest Club News for Members
Please be sure to always review our latest updates prior to visiting.
Parkway Pickleball Programming
The multigym is back open for Pickleball programming at Mayfair Parkway. All bookings for the multigym (Pickleball and Basketball) can be done via the Pickleball tile in the Mayfair Member App.
Parkway Family Change Room Now Open
We are excited to announce the opening of our new Family Change Room and re-opening of the Women’s Sports Lounge on March 1st, 2023. We appreciate your patience and understanding during our transformation.
- 6 private shower stalls
- 2 bathrooms, including one with a child-sized toilet
- 8 private changing stalls
- Infant change table
Kids Program Registration
Spring Swim Lesson registration is NOW OPEN at all locations.
If you would like to bring a guest to our facilities, you and your guest will need to follow the same Mayfair Member policies for usage of our facilities in addition to our policies for Guests.
Before Your Visit:
All Guests will need to complete the form below:
Please note: If forms are not submitted appropriately in advance, Guests may be denied entry into the Clubs.
Adult Guest Waiver
Minor Guest Waiver Form (Under the Age of 18)
- Lakeshore Minor Guest Waiver Form
- West Minor Guest Waiver Form
- Parkway Minor Guest Waiver Form
- East Minor Guest Waiver Form
If you have questions, you can also email the Front Desk:
- Lakeshore Front Desk – email@example.com
- West Front Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parkway Front Desk – email@example.com
- East Front Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org
During Your Visit:
Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your booking so that you can complete the Guest intake process. Members must arrive together with their guests.
- All Guest fees will be charged to the hosting Mayfair Member.
- Upon Check-in:
- Guests to provide Mayfair Clubs with valid Photo ID
- Completed Guest Waivers emailed to Front Desk prior to arrival
- Guests may visit Mayfair Clubs once each month to a maximum of 6 times within a 12 month period
- Members are to accompany their Guest at check-in and while the Guest is in the Club at all times
- Guests 17 years of age & under (minor) must be accompanied by a Parent
- Member upon check-in and while in the Club
For the complete Guest Policy information or if you have additional questions, please speak with your Club Manager.
Wellness Spa & Sports Clinic Health & Safety Policies (effective as of March 27th, 2023).
Effective immediately, Wellness Spa & Sports Clinic will be implementing the following health and safety measures outlined below:
- Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists may wear masks during all treatment sessions, but they are not required to do so.
- Estheticians must continue to wear masks during all facial treatments.
- Clients also may choose to wear a mask during treatments, but they are not required to do so.
- All Wellness Spa and Sports Clinic clients will be asked to wash their hands with soap prior to and post service or treatment.
- Mayfair Clubs no longer accepts cash for transactions.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time for the check-in process.
Sports Clinic Patients:
- Current fees for all treatments are posted in the Sports Clinic and online.
- Mayfair Clubs Sports Clinics are adhering to all guidelines and protocols of the appropriate regulatory bodies and the Ministry of Health.
Spa & Salon Clients:
- Current fees for all Wellness Spa services are posted in the Spa and online.
- Mayfair Wellness Spas & Sports Clinics adhere to all guidelines and protocols of the appropriate regulatory bodies, local Public Health Units, and the Ministry of Health
Cancellation Policy (24 Hours’ Notice)
Mayfair Clubs asks that if you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment to a later date. To cancel and/or reschedule your appointment our facilities require 24 hours’ notice. Appointments canceled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged the full-service fee amount.
Mayfair Clubs General Disclaimer:
As a Patient accepting an appointment at a Mayfair Sports Clinic, you are fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in your attendance at the premises and participation in the activities of the Club and you voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all risks associated with participating in the activities of the Club and entering the premises, including, but not limited to, your own actions or inactions (or the actions or inactions of your minor child/ward), the actions or inactions of others (including but not limited to the Club owners, officers, directors, managers, staff, volunteers or visitors), illnesses, infections, contact with others (including but not limited to the Club owners, officers, directors, managers, staff, volunteers or visitors), navigating any and all obstacles and any defects of the Premises. This waiver is in addition to and does not replace any other Mayfair Clubs waivers.
For more information about any of these policies or updates, please contact your Club Manager.