We have an entire team of specialists and experts dedicated to your best health
Our team of professionally certified Doctors of Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapists, and Physiotherapists bring extensive experience and expertise to help you achieve your best total body health.
The Mayfair Sports Clinic provides comprehensive care to Members with specialized sports medicine services offered by qualified wellness professionals. All treatments are part of your overall wellness program, and are customized to meet specific personal needs and goals.
Our Sports Clinics are open to Guests.
Expert Corner: Dr. Jess Roeder
Read our recent blog post from Dr. Jess Roeder, Chiropractor from Mayfair Lakeshore as she explains the benefits of Laser Therapy. Laser therapy uses the light energy from specific wave lengths of red and infrared light to help our bodies heal injured tissue, decrease inflammation, swelling and pain.
If you would like to know more about laser therapy, contact the Lakeshore Sports Clinic and ask to book with Jess Roeder at email@example.com. Ask about our free demonstration.
- NEW! Athletic Therapy (Lakeshore only)
- Massage Therapy
- Shockwave (Parkway only)
- Laser Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ultra Sound
- Custom Orthotics
- Sports Injuries
- Back, Hip, Neck & Knee Pain
- Strains & Sprains
- Range of Motion Limitations
Book Appointments via Email
Health & Safety Policies (Effective March 21, 2022)
All Mayfair Staff (Full-Time & Part-Time Employees and Independent Contractors) have provided documentation of full COVID19 vaccination.
- Patients and Practitioners must wear masks during all Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Registered Massage Therapy treatment sessions. Masks can be removed at all other times when in the Club.
- Esthetician’s must wear masks during facials. Clients may request estheticians and hairstylists wear a mask during appointments.
- Mayfair Clubs no longer accepts cash for transactions.
As a Wellness Spa or Sports Clinic Patient, if you answer is “Yes” to any one of the following screening questions, please contact your Mayfair Wellness Spa or Sports Clinic immediately to advise them to cancel your appointment:
- In the past five (5) days have you tested positive of COVID19?
- Are you living with someone currently isolating due to a positive COVID19 test?
- Are you living with someone currently isolating because of COVID19 symptoms?
- Are you living with someone currently isolating while awaiting COVID19 test results?
In the past five (5) days, have you experienced:
- Shortness of breath, barking cough or cough, fever/chills, decrease or loss of taste or smell, unexplained muscle aches or joint pain, extreme tiredness, sore throat, runny, stuffy or congested nose, unexplained headache, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
In the past 14 days:
- Travelled outside Canada AND been advised to quarantine per Federal quarantine requirements?
- Has a Doctor, Health Care Provider or a Public Health unit advised you that you should be self-isolating?
All Wellness Spa and Sports Clinic clients will be asked to wash their hands with soap prior to and post service or treatment.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time for the check-in process.
Cancellation Policy (24 Hours Notice)
Our cancellation policy requires a 24 hour notification for the full fee to not be charged.
Cancellation Policy (“Yes” to Health Screening)
If cancelling with less than 24 hours notice due to symptoms as described in the health screening questions, your appointment will be cancelled without charge. Patients cancelling in this situation cannot book another appointment for a minimum 14 days.
Important Notice for Patrons:
We do not require you to have a letter of referral to be seen by one of our wellness practitioners. However, your insurance company may require one if you wish for the cost of your treatment to be covered by your personal health plan. We will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for coverage, as determined by your personal health plan. We do not submit any claims on your behalf, so all treatments must be paid for in full. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. The Mayfair Wellness Clinics also offer our certified team providing the following personal esthetic services.
Please Select Location Below:
Sports Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday 10:00am-6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 12:30pm – 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Friday 1:30pm – 4:30pm
8:30am – 9:30am Tuesday/Thursday per request.
Click here for the latest club notifications!
Mayfair Multi-Gym programming is about your best pick-up games ever, played each day by all ages in a supervised environment. View our Multi-Gym schedules.
Mayfair Clubs offer regular and varied group fitness classes in our tennis, squash, swimming and fitness clubs.