Enjoy your aquatic exercise in our indoor, heated, salt water swimming pools!
Swimming at Mayfair Clubs
Enjoy your aquatic exercise in one of our three, indoor, heated, multi-lane salt water swimming pools. We offer the following swim programs for adults and kids:
- Master Swim
- Lifesaving Society Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Day Camps
- Aqua Mermaid Classes
Visit the adult and kids pages to learn more!
Report Cards Now Online
Check your Swimmers Progress using your Member/Guest ID. With online report cards you receive a number of benefits:
- Convenience – view your child’s report at any time.
- Progress – see your child’s progress as they complete each level.
- Record of progressive report – both instructors and parents will always have a record of your child’s progressive report.
- Reports are published online where they can be viewed anytime, and can’t be misplaced.
Click the links below to access:
COVID Update on Reopening:
In consultation with Public Health and the Lifesaving Society, Mayfair Clubs swimming pools are reopening. Please review the details below as our regular programming and policies have changed.
- Lakeshore: June 29, 2020
- West: July 6, 2020 (Small kids pool now open)
- Parkway: July 6, 2020
What Programs are Available:
- Family Swim
- Lane Swim
- Swim Lessons
New Health and Safety Policies:
- All swimmers must have active Mayfair Clubs Memberships.
- All Lane Swimmers and Family Swimmers must reserve a time slot by calling the Front Desk to use the pool. We are not currently allowing drop-ins.
- Pool Schedules are posted online for Lane and Family Swimming times:
- No towels or equipment will be provided. Please bring your own.
- Swimmers must follow all new swim policies as well as deck and change room signage.
For more information about the Lakeshore swim program, contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Parkway Swim program, contact Naresh at email@example.com.
For more information about the West Swim program, contact Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bio Coming Soon…
Bio Coming Soon…
Aquatics & Sports Manager,