Enjoy your aquatic exercise in our indoor, heated, salt water swimming pools!
Swimming at Mayfair Clubs
Enjoy your aquatic exercise in one of our three, indoor, heated, multi-lane salt water swimming pools. We offer the following swim programs for adults and kids:
- Master Swim
- Lifesaving Society Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Day Camps
- Aqua Mermaid Classes
Visit the adult and kids pages to learn more!
Report Cards Now Online
Check your Swimmers Progress using your Member/Guest ID. With online report cards you receive a number of benefits:
- Convenience – view your child’s report at any time.
- Progress – see your child’s progress as they complete each level.
- Record of progressive report – both instructors and parents will always have a record of your child’s progressive report.
- Reports are published online where they can be viewed anytime, and can’t be misplaced.
Click the links below to access:
COVID Update on Reopening:
In consultation with Public Health and the Lifesaving Society, Mayfair Clubs swimming pools are open. Please review the details below as our regular programming and policies have changed.
What Programs are Available:
- Family Swim
- Lane Swim
- Swim Lessons
New Health and Safety Policies:
- All swimmers must have active Mayfair Clubs Memberships.
- All Lane and Family Swimmers must reserve their timeslot via the Mayfair Clubs app. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Members must check in prior to the beginning of their timeslot through the Mayfair Clubs app.
- For those members who have difficulty checking-in via their phones, a kiosk will be available near the Yoga studio at Lakeshore and in the Lobby at Parkway.
- Swimmers must follow all deck and changeroom signage.
- Pool Schedules are posted online for Lane and Family Swimming times:
- No towels or equipment will be provided. Please bring your own.
- Swimmers must follow all new swim policies as well as deck and change room signage.
For more information about the Lakeshore swim program, contact Jonathan at email@example.com.
For more information about the Parkway Swim program, contact Naresh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the West Swim program, contact Elliott at email@example.com.
Bio Coming Soon…
Bio Coming Soon…
Aquatics & Sports Manager,