Enjoy your aquatic exercise in our indoor, heated, salt water swimming pools!
Swimming at Mayfair Clubs
Enjoy your aquatic exercise in one of our three, indoor, heated, multi-lane salt water swimming pools. We offer the following swim programs for adults and kids:
- Master Swim
- Lifesaving Society Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Day Camps
- Aqua Mermaid Classes
Visit the adult and kids pages to learn more!
Report Cards Now Online
Check your Swimmers Progress using your Member/Guest ID. With online report cards you receive a number of benefits:
- Convenience – view your child’s report at any time.
- Progress – see your child’s progress as they complete each level.
- Record of progressive report – both instructors and parents will always have a record of your child’s progressive report.
- Reports are published online where they can be viewed anytime, and can’t be misplaced.
Click the links below to access:
COVID Update on Reopening:
Please review the details below as our regular programming and policies have changed.
What Programs are Available:
- Family Swim
- Lane Swim
- Swim Lessons
New Health and Safety Policies:
- All swimmers must have active Mayfair Clubs Memberships.
- All Lane and Family Swimmers must reserve their timeslot via the Mayfair Clubs app. Drop-ins are not allowed.
- Members must check in prior to the beginning of their timeslot through the Mayfair Clubs app.
- For those members who have difficulty checking-in via their phones, a kiosk will be available near the Yoga studio at Lakeshore and in the Lobby at Parkway.
- Swimmers must follow all deck and changeroom signage.
- Pool Schedules are posted online for Lane and Family Swimming times:
- No towels or equipment will be provided. Please bring your own.
- Swimmers must follow all new swim policies as well as deck and change room signage.
For more information about the Lakeshore swim program, contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the Parkway Swim program, contact Alicia at email@example.com.
For more information about the West Swim program, contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aquatics & Sports Manager,