We have an entire team of specialists and experts dedicated to your best health
Sports ClinicOur Mayfair Lakeshore, West and Parkway/East locations are open. Our team of professionally certified Doctors of Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapists, and Physiotherapists bring extensive experience and expertise to help you achieve your best total body health. The Mayfair Sports Clinic provides comprehensive care to Members with specialized sports medicine services offered by qualified wellness professionals. All treatments are part of your overall wellness program, and are customized to meet specific personal needs and goals. Our Sports Clinics are open to Guests.
- Massage Therapy
- Shockwave (Parkway only)
- Laser Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ultra Sound
- Custom Orthotics
- Sports Injuries
- Back, Hip, Neck & Knee Pain
- Strains & Sprains
- Range of Motion Limitations
Book Appointments via Email
Health & Safety Policies (NEW)
Please make sure you review our new policies prior to visiting our facilities.
- NEW: As of October 22, 2021, All visitors (Members and Guests) will need to provide proof of Provincial COVID19 Vaccination status with their Enhanced Vaccination Certificate/QR Code. Cancellation Policy (24 Hours Notice). Please be aware our cancellation policy requires a 24 hour notification for the full fee to not be charged.
- Members and Guests who do not have an Ontario Vaccine Passport and were vaccinated outside of Ontario, please submit your proof of full vaccination 24 hours in advance of your Spa or Sports Clinic appointment to the Club General Manager to allow for review and approval.
- For any a Spa or Sports Clinic client attending the Club (premises) who does not meet Vaccination Policy, they will be charged for the session though not allowed entry to the Club (premises).
- Masks must be worn in all Mayfair Clubs locations (except when seated in the bistro and during activity in designated areas).
- Mayfair Clubs no longer accepts cash for transactions.
- Temperature Check at Front Desk upon entry.
- Provide Ontario Vaccine Passport with Photo ID (not applicable to Members who have already provided proof of vaccination to the Club).
- All Wellness Spa and Sports Clinic clients will be asked to wash their hands with soap prior to and post service or treatment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time for the check-in process.
As a Wellness Spa or Sports Clinic patient, additionally, you have been asked these questions upon booking your appointment and you will be asked again prior to your service or treatment. Below are the Health Screening questions, if your answer is “Yes” to any one of these questions after booking your appointment, please contact your Mayfair Wellness Spa or Sports Clinic immediately to advise them to cancel your appointment:
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath, barking cough or cough, fever/chills, decrease or loss of taste or smell?
- For Children – nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea?
- For Adults – fatigue, lethargy, malaise, myalgias (if you’ve received a COVID19 vaccination in last 48 hours and are experiencing mild symptoms that only began after vaccination, disregard)
In the last 14 days:
- Have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID19? If you are fully vaccinated and have not been advised to self-isolate by public heath, disregard.
- Received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your phone? If you are fully vaccinated and/or have been tested with a negative test result, disregard.
- Travelled outside Canada AND been advised to quarantine per Federal quarantine requirements?
- Has a Doctor, Health Care Provider or a Public Health unit advised you that you should be self-isolating?
- In the past 10 days, have you tested positive on a rapid antigen test or home self-test kit?
- Is anyone you live with currently experiencing any new COVID19 symptoms and/or awaiting test results after experiencing symptoms? If you are fully vaccinated OR the individual experiencing symptoms received a COVID19 vaccination in the last 48 hours and is experiencing mild fatigue, muscle aches, and/or joint pain that only began after vaccination, disregard.
Cancellation Policy (24 Hours Notice) – our cancellation policy requires a 24 hour notification for the full fee to not be charged.
Cancellation Policy (“Yes” to Health Screening) – If cancelling with less than 24 hours notice due to symptoms as described in the health screening questions, your appointment will be cancelled without charge. Patients cancelling in this situation cannot book another appointment for a minimum 14 days.
Important Notice for Patrons:We do not require you to have a letter of referral to be seen by one of our wellness practitioners. However, your insurance company may require one if you wish for the cost of your treatment to be covered by your personal health plan. We will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for coverage, as determined by your personal health plan. We do not submit any claims on your behalf, so all treatments must be paid for in full. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. The Mayfair Wellness Clinics also offer our certified team providing the following personal esthetic services.
Please Select Location Below:
Sports Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
HOURS ON REQUEST
Click here for the latest club notifications!
Join Us Online! Programs and Classes for Adults and Kids. Learn more!
Mayfair Multi-Gym programming is about your best pick-up games ever, played each day by all ages in a supervised environment. View our Multi-Gym schedules.
Mayfair Clubs offer regular and varied group fitness classes in our tennis, squash, swimming and fitness clubs.
Join our Mayfair Newsletter for the latest member news, events, contests, promotions and blogs. You may unsubscribe at anytime by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of all newsletter emails.