We have an entire team of specialists and experts dedicated to your best health
WE ARE OPEN AT MAYFAIR LAKESHORE AND PARKWAY
The Mayfair Sports Clinic provides comprehensive care to Members, their families and Guests, as well as Visitors, with specialized sports medicine services offered by qualified wellness professionals. All treatments are part of your overall wellness program, and are customized to meet specific personal needs and goals.
Our team of professionally certified Doctors of Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapists, and Physiotherapists bring extensive experience and expertise to help you achieve your best total body health. Each of these services is intended to give you the physical strength, stamina and flexibility you need to participate fully in your life choices…
- Chiropractic (Parkway Only)
- Massage Therapy
- Shockwave (Parkway only)
- Laser Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Electrical Stimulation
- Ultra Sound
- Custom Orthotics
- Sports Injuries
- Back, Hip, Neck & Knee Pain
- Strains & Sprains
- Range of Motion Limitations
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time for the new check-in process.
- Cancellation Policy (24 Hours Notice). Please be aware our cancellation policy requires a 24 hour notification for the full fee to not be charged.
- Mayfair Clubs no longer accepts cash for transactions.
- All members, staff and non-members (including Sports Clinic Patients) will have their temperature taken and be asked health screening questions upon entering a Mayfair location. As a Wellness patient, you will be asked these questions upon booking your appointment and again by your Provider prior to your treatment.
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering Mayfair clubs, including non-Member Sports Clinic Patients.
- Non-members will be asked to show a piece of photo ID.
- All members, staff and non-members (including Sports Clinic Patients) will have their temperature taken and be asked health screening questions upon entering a Mayfair location.
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose or feeling unwell?
- Have you traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days?
- In the last 14 days, while not wearing PPE, were you:
- in presence of someone who was sick?
- in the presence of someone with COVID-19?
- in the presence of someone who was in the presence of someone with COVID-19?
Important Notice for Patrons:
We do not require you to have a letter of referral to be seen by one of our wellness practitioners. However, your insurance company may require one if you wish for the cost of your treatment to be covered by your personal health plan.We will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for coverage, as determined by your personal health plan. We do not submit any claims on your behalf, so all treatments must be paid for in full. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.The Mayfair Wellness Clinics also offer our certified team providing the following personal esthetic services.
Please select below:
Sports Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Mon.- Fri.: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Sat. – Sun.: Closed
Click here for the latest club notifications!
Join Us Online! Programs and Classes for Adults and Kids. Learn more!
Mayfair Multi-Gym programming is about your best pick-up games ever, played each day by all ages in a supervised environment. View our Multi-Gym schedules.
Mayfair Clubs offer regular and varied group fitness classes in our tennis, squash, swimming and fitness clubs.