The Recognized Leader in Tennis
Tennis at Mayfair Clubs
We have a singular passion for the game. That’s one of the reasons why Mayfair Tennis is a recognized Ontario leader in tennis development and at the forefront of Toronto tennis.
In addition to our modern, air conditioned indoor tennis courts, outstanding coaches and custom programs, we’re especially proud of our ability to integrate any player into their own level of play – whether for fun, fitness or to move up the competitive ladder. We got your game!
We have implemented new rules and policies to ensure our members and staff are safe when visiting our facilities. Please make sure you review them prior to visiting.
Before You Visit:
NEW: As of September 22, 2021, All Players (Members and Guests) will need to submit their vaccination disclosure documentation for review and approval 24 hours in advance as per our COVID19 Vaccination Policy.
Member Policies for Tennis:
- Members must leave the court by the end of the first buzzer.
- Members can only enter the court on or after the second buzzer.
- Each court will have a designated waiting area in the tennis hallway (indicated by floor markers) – members should be in the waiting area prior to the first buzzer to assist in social distancing.
- For the safety of our Members, all detachable benches and score cards have been removed from courts – please do not use any of our built in benches.
- It is recommended that Members use their racquet or tennis bag to open the entry curtain onto the courts.
- Court divider nets must remain closed at all times.
- It is recommended that each player have their own can of balls (ideally from different companies for easy identification) – players should only touch their own tennis balls.
- Masks can be taken off once play has begun and only when on court.
- The club will not be supplying ball tubes.
- No walk-ons allowed. All courts must be booked via Mayfair Clubs Member App prior to entering the club.
- No physical contact (high five’s, handshakes, etc.) allowed.
- No changing sides of the court.
- All participants of a court booking need to be registered via Motion Vibe before entering the club and need to complete Release of Liability Form.
- Children 8 years of age and under can be accompanied by a maximum of one guardian when visiting the Club. Guardians must wait in the lobby or viewing gallery, they cannot be on court.
- Children 9 years of age and over, can be taken into the Club by an adult. The adult cannot wait in the Club for them during their lesson or play.
- The Club will continue to evaluate these policies and reserves the right to modify as needed without prior notice.
- Due to member and staff safety concerns, the Club reserves the right to suspend the membership of anyone found to be in violation of these club rules or policies.
Head Tennis Pros
Director of Tennis,
Head Tennis Pro,
Head Tennis Pro,
The Mayfair Toronto Pro League showcases the most talented tennis players in the GTA with exciting, live indoor tennis. 2019 MTPL is ready to go! Be a player or a sponsor! Check out the website to learn more!
Click here for the latest club notifications!
Join Us Online! Programs and Classes for Adults and Kids. Learn more!